An ingeniously unique rower that emulates a rowing movement pattern using adjustable bodyweight resistance, the ELEVATE Adjustable Row produces a full body workout, integrating a strength component into a fully adjustable cardio machine.
The ELEVATE Adjustable Row targets all the muscle groups simultaneously and enables a smooth consistent load through the entire range of motion, due to loaded concentric and eccentric phases of the exercise.
- Upgrade on previous design: user can choose between seven levels of resistance which uses a percentage of bodyweight. Note that this version does not fold.
- Adjustable incline body resistance integrates strength with cardio.
- Smooth consistent load through concentric and eccentric phases.
- Built for multi-planar movement.
- Low impact compression on the joints.
|In use:||98” x 33” x 42” (L/W/H)|
|[2.5 m x .83 m x 1.06 m]|
|Floor Space Required||12 square feet|
|[1.1 square meters]|
|Unit Weight||106 lbs, 48 kg|
|Construction||Steel with steel reinforced extruded aluminum rails|
|Maximum user weight capacity||400 lbs [181 kg]|
|Warranty||Frame: 5 years|
|Rubber & Moving Parts: 1 year|