Podium 4 Sport are proud to distribute a full range of Harrod UK sports equipment since 1979. Harrod UK were sole suppliers of hockey goals and nets to the London 2012 Olympic Games. They are also official goal post and net supplier to England Hockey for a host of international matches and major events. Harrod were the first company in the UK to design and manufacture a unique range of integral weighted goals for hockey. This marketing leading idea has now been widely adopted as the industry preferred method for all aluminium freestanding goals. Completely safe to use at all times, eliminating the users responsibility of attaching separate anchorage.
The Harrod Freestanding Steel Hockey Goal is designed for junior club and school use.
- Independently tested to BS EN750
- Available with either regulation height wooden backboards or 152mm practice back boards.
- Uprights and Crossbars made from 50mm square steel and polyester powder coated white.
- Net supports made from 25mm diameter steel.
- Green Regulation backboards are 460mm high by 18mm thick or White Practice backboards are 152mm high by 18mm.
- Can be fitted with the optional Harrod Flip-over Wheel Hockey Goals Kit.
Available with Regulation Wooden Backboards weighing 155kg per set or Practice backboards weighing 92kg per set. HOC015
Sold as a set of 2 goals