Peak Aerobic and Anaerobic Conditioning with Jacobs Ladder exclusive to Podium 4 Sport in the UK and Ireland.
Jacobs Ladder 2 provides the most efficient exercise for those serious about conditioning. Unlike most cardio machines, this patented treadmill climber utilizes low impact, high range of motion exercise to provide a superior cardio workout to both the upper and lower body.
Jacobs Ladder is an innovative cardio machine with ladder-type rungs on a non-motorized continuous treadmill. It’s self-paced, so the faster you go, the faster it goes. Jacobs Ladder is preferred by pro football teams, the FBI, the Army, the Navy, West Point and numerous Division I universities to improve their strength and conditioning programs
- Offers Digital Feedback – on elapsed time, how many feet were climbed, rate of speed and calorie burn
- 40 degree angle good for back – offers natural climbing motion, which takes stress off lower back, hips and knees
- Easy on Joints – designed for very low impact on all joints making it ideal for rehab of lower body and back injuries
- Self-Powered – Cardio workout is self powered, the Jacobs Ladder 2 needs to be plugged in (110V) to operate the digital display.
- Can fit in doorway – only 27.25” wide allowing it to fit inside most interior doorways
- Long, Dynamic, Climbing Strokes – ensures a full range of motion while giving option of exercising both your arms and legs
Frame: Welded Tubular Steel
Weight: 300 lbs
Rungs: Steel Tube with Polyurethane Sleeve
Power: 110 V
Ceiling Height Requirement: 7.5 Feet
Digital Readouts: Elapsed Time, Feet Climbed, Rate (Feet/Min), Calorie Burn, Heart Rate (using chest strap)