Marlin 4 is the perfect gateway to trail riding. It’s ideal for new riders who want a mountain bike with knobby tyres, that can double as a rugged commuter. Disc brakes, front suspension, 21 speeds and mounts for a rack and mudguards make this a great bike for new trail riders and campus commuters alike.
Key Features –
- It’s a real mountain bike that’s also perfectly suited to daily commutes, rides around campus or just getting from A to B on any surface.
- Rack and mudguard mounts make it easy to accessorise, so your mountain bike can double as a rugged commuter.
- Smaller frame sizes (XS and S) have short-reach brake levers that make it easier and more comfortable for riders with smaller hands to brake confidently.
- Marlin models in XS and S frame sizes have a curved top tube and a lower standover height that makes it easier for smaller riders to mount and dismount.
- Like every Trek, it’s backed by a lifetime warranty