0% Interest Free Finance
At Podium 4 Sport we understand Sport & Fitness at times can be expensive, but good health is important. With v12 Finance, we make shopping hassle free and easy when it comes to choosing sports equipment for your lifetyle needs. With Podium 4 Sport - Shop now to keep fit, stay healthy with no fuss 0% Interest Free payments spread over 10 months.
Apply online in 4 easy steps:
STEP 1 Add products to your basket totalling over £250
STEP 2 Proceed to Checkout and select ‘Apply for Finance’
STEP 3 Complete the simple credit application on the v12 website
STEP 4 Sign your ‘E-Signature’, await your instant decision
Frequently Asked Questions
- •1: Who is Eligible to apply?
- •2: What type of goods can be bought on finance?
- •3: How do I apply?
- •4: How will I know when my payments start?
- •5: Can I change my payment date?
- •6: Can I pay off my loan early?
- •7: Why has my application been declined?
- •8: Who is my financial agreement with?
- •9: Why is "Apply for Finance" not an option for me at Checkout?
To apply for credit with V12 Retail Finance, you must:
- •Be at least 18 years of age and under 85 years of age
- •Have been a UK resident for 3 years or more
- •Be able to make repayments by direct debit
- •In full time employment (i,e. 16 hours or more per week)
- •Retired and over 50 years of age
- •In receipt of an invalidity or disability allowance
At checkout stage stage choose the "Finance (V12 Retail Finance)" payment method. This will bring you to the V12 Secure server where you submit your application, receive an instant decision and complete your finance agreement by eSigning.
Either 4 weeks from the date the goods were shipped to you, or 4 weeks from the date of the finance agreement, whichever is the latest.
Yes. Payment date can be changed from 1st up to 26th of each month. Simply contact V12 Retail Finance to arrange. by telephoning their customer services team on 02920 468900 or email; firstname.lastname@example.org
Yes you can settle your loan agreement at any time. Simply contact V12 Retail Finance and they will calculate and send you your settlement figure. Your settlement figure and date are calculated in line with the Consumer Credit Act.
In addition to credit scoring, we also take into account confirmation of your identity, validation of certain application details, existing commitments and information held at the credit reference agencies. Although we are unable to provide you with a reason if your application is declined, it is usually based on one or more of the following reasons:
- •Adverse credit reference agency information
- •Your credit score (note that every finance company will score you differently)
- •You are aged under 18
- •You are considered to be overcommitted
- •Poor account performance with other lenders
8: Who is my financial agreement with?
Podium 4 Sport use V12 Finance Ltd and your agreement will be with V12 Finance Ltd.
Apply for finance will not appear at checkout if:
- •Your basket contains any item of school uniform
- •Your basket is under £250
- •You are signed in to a Trade Account or
- •You are applying for a Trade Account