4′ x 2′ Samba Target Goal assembled in minutes. Used to improve goal-scoring skills in conjunction with small-sided goals. The goal is currently used by premier league soccer clubs. Used to improve ball control and passing skills of professional and amateur players.
A family run business our Samba goals are manufactured with passion and precision and have been creating magical football memories for over 25 years. We are proud to have sold over one million goals. All Samba goals are 100% manufactured in England with the exception of the net.
Samba goal features:
- A precise locking system throughout the goal adds strength to the frame, this goal will easily tolerate shots from an adult.
- Constructed using high impact shatterproof uPVC material with robust corners and connectors. We manufacture all components in our UK factory, to ensure the highest quality standards are maintained.
- Extra heavy-duty net, 2mm twine thickness with 100mm x 100mm squares. This net meets the new head entrapment safety guidelines.
- Quality assured, this goal is independently tested to a European standard -EN71.
- Leave this goal assembled all year round, in all weathers. Absolutely no maintenance required.
- Supplied with original Samba quickclips (manufactured in the UK). These clips are very efficient when securing the net on or off, even in cold climates.
- This goal will not move; once anchored down, the sturdy metal ground anchors will keep the goal rigid even with the strongest of shots. The metal anchors measure 6mm diameter and 8” long.
- Assemble your Samba goal by following simple step by step instructions.
- 4ft wide x 2ft high (1.21m x 0.60m)
- 2.2ft deep – front corner to back corner
- Actual goal weight – 6kgs
- Net clips
- Metal ground anchors
- Locking system